It’s not Spring season yet, but it feels like Spring in Baja already! If you are planning your Spring vacations, Spring break getaway or just a place to escape to this Spring, visit us in Cabo San Lucas. While we admit we’re very keen on Cabo San Lucas, we have several reasons to be so. Here are just some of the reasons we think Cabo San Lucas is a perfect place for your Spring escape:
- Cabo San Lucas has perfect weather. While Baja is known for our 350 days of sun per year, Spring is the season we love the most: the weather is just perfect for spending days at the beach and engaging in all the fun activities in the sun or in the water.
- Cabo San Lucas is just a short flight away. We are blessed to have direct flights and excellent connections with many cities in the US and Canada, and that’s a great excuse to hop on a plane when you feel like coming down for a visit, even if it’s just for a weekend.
- Cabo San Lucas offers something for everyone. if you are looking for relaxing or active vacations; a golf, nature, ocean or wellness retreat, we have it all. Just let us know what’s on your mind, and we’ll be happy to organize the perfect vacation for your needs and desires.
- Cabo San Lucas Spring is for Foodies. While you can enjoy the freshest fish throughout the year in Baja, Spring season brings some of the best seasonal foods we have, and all the Chefs and farm-to-table and garden-to-table restaurants are excited to create new delicious recipes.
- Whale watching in Cabo San Lucas is the best in Spring. Whale migration is one of the most marvellous natural wonders we witness every year here in Baja. And while whales are here from December to early April, we love watching them the most from mid February onwards, when momma whale is teaching the baby whale how to swim, breach and jump out of the water. It is truly a magnificent experience.
Here are 5 villas and residences we think would be perfect for your sunny Spring Vacations in Cabo San Lucas:
1. Villa Amor
Villa Amor is a luxury haven that offers the best in resort living in one of Los Cabos’ premier neighborhoods, Cabo del Sol. This custom designed residence features four bedrooms, media room and two pools with an outdoor kitchen. Villa Amor overlooks the Sea of Cortez and the grounds of two famous Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses, the Ocean and Desert courses. Villa Amor comfortably sleeps ten with ample room for entertaining and hosting large groups and families.
Get more information on Villa Amor here.
2. Casa Miramar
Casa Miramar is a beautiful home golf residential community, Cabo del Sol. This custom designed 6,100 sq ft residence expands to more than 8,000 sq ft with its outdoor kitchen and four beautiful terraces. Casa Miramar overlooks the Sea of Cortez and the grounds of two famous Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses, the Ocean and Desert courses. Casa Miramar comfortably sleeps eight with ample room for entertaining and hosting large groups and families.
Get more information on Casa Miramar here.
3. Casa Oceano
Casa Oceano is a beautiful home located in the luxury golf community of Palmilla, in San Jose del Cabo, Baja Mexico. Situated on the Jack Nicklaus Ocean Nine, Casa Oceano offers a spectacular view of the 5th fairway from the great room, kitchen, terrace area and master suite (which also steps right out onto the pool deck). The pool area at Casa Oceano features a BBQ, a Palapa covered dining area, lounge seating and of course a beautiful pool to have a refreshing dip in. It has 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and it comfortably sleeps 8 people.
Get more information on Casa Oceano here.
4. Villa La Reina
Villa La Reina is a sprawling Auberge residence at Esperanza resort with an area of 3750 square feet, perfect for large families and close friends. It is an ideal getaway that overlooks the Sea of Cortez. A modern fully equipped kitchen is provided to suit your culinary needs. Sip cocktails while enjoying the view or grill your favorite steaks using the grill outside. Sit and relax on the lounge chairs provided by three common area pools.
Get more info on Villa La Reina here.
5. Villa Encanto
Villa Encanto is a spacious 3,750 square foot, 3 bedroom and bath luxury condo located within the prestigious Auberge Private Residences at Esperanza in Punta Ballena. This beautiful Villa has 3 bedrooms, each with its own luxury bathroom. Brand new and professionally furnished Mexican decor gives you that homey feel your looking for.
Get more information on Villa Encanto here.
For more information on Cabo San Lucas vacation rentals, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us at USA Toll Free: 888-264-1827, USA: 619-819-6178, Mexico: 624-105-9100.