Cabo San Lucas is always a good idea! And while your destination planner will take care of organizing everything for your trip; from your villa, activities, dinner reservations, spa services, private chef and more, there are some things we suggest you don’t forget to pack when getting ready to visit our beautiful Los Cabos.
10 Travel Essentials for Your Cabo San Lucas Vacations
- Bathing suits, cover ups & a hat: Cabo is well known for having some of the most beautiful beaches in the country, and with more than 2,000 miles of beaches there is a beach for everyone! Some of our favorites include Medano, Saint Maria, and Chileno beach, or Lovers beach near the Land’s End (see the list of our favorite Cabo beaches here). 350 sunny days per year, two bodies of water (Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortéz), and swimming pools in every hotel, villa or residential community, are a guarantee that you will be spending a lot of time in the water! So don’t forget to bring along your favorite bathing suits and cover ups. A hat is very useful and efficient protection from the sun.
- Sunscreen: Sunscreen in Los Cabos and Baja is mandatory. The sun is really strong and you have to protect your skin from sun damage. Sometimes the cool ocean breeze will make you think that the sun is not that strong, but don’t let that fool you! We strongly suggest you apply sunscreen at all times when vacationing in Baja.
- Sunglasses: In Cabo, the sun is shining all the time. Your sunglasses will be able to protect your eyes and give your summer look an extra sparkle; they are very handy when driving, golfing, spending time on a boat, at the beach, when you visit any of our famous outdoor restaurants, and almost 24/7.
- Sandals: Sandals are a basic accessory when visiting Los Cabos – you will find it that these are the shoes you will be wearing 90% of the time here. They are great for basically everything!
- Comfortable sneakers: Los Cabos and Baja have a lot of artistic and historical places, where you can get to know the history behind the place. There are also several hiking tours available, so bring your sneakers if you enjoy exploring around!
- Beach & light clothes: Bring your favorite beach and light clothes, like shorts, light shirts, skirts and dresses. Bring one light sweater or jacket for the rare windy days.
- Nightwear & casual clothes: If you like a great night on the town, fun party with friends and fantastic entertainment – you are in the best place. In Cabo San Lucas you will find different kinds of clubs and restaurants, where you can have a drink with your friends, meet people, make new friends, enjoy a fantastic dinner and dance until the early morning hours. Bring along that little black dress and other favorite clothes to glow in Los Cabos.
- Photo and/or video camera: Make the memories count and last forever, bring along your camera, and capture your favorite moments of your Cabo vacation. Cabo is picture perfect, and you will cherish these photos forever and love sharing them with your family and friends.
- Book: Cabo is the best place to lay down, relax with the sound of the sea, and read your favorite novel, with no distractions and a good view. Pack your favorites, or download them to your Kindle or reader, so you reduce the weight of your luggage.
- Appetite: And at last, bring a good appetite, because you will not be able to leave Los Cabos without trying our restaurants with authentic Mexican food, the freshest seafood there is, and signature dishes by some of the world’s best Chefs.
And in case you forget to bring any of the items listed above, you can obtain them here in Los Cabos as well. If in hurry, just hop on a plane and come down to Mexico, and we’ll take care for everything else!
We look forward to welcoming you to Los Cabos! For more information, accommodation, and reservations, please contact us at email@example.com or visit our website www.luxuryvillacollections.com.
Photo: LSpace Swimwear