Los Cabos: One Destination, Several Unique and Unforgettable Experiences
With over 30 miles of beach, award-winning resorts and spas, and some of the best golf courses in North America, visiting Los Cabos is a truly an experience that can not be missed. For travelers seeking the ultimate, profoundly memorable vacation, there are an endless number of adventures and attractions to choose from at the tip of the Baja Peninsula.
Among the variety of adventures available to guests in Los Cabos, the following are ‘must- do’ activities, essential in creating the ideal ‘bucket list.’
1. Swimming with Whale Sharks -Visitors to Los Cabos can take the adventure of a lifetime and swim with Whale Sharks, the largest fish in the world. Guests have a chance to get up-close-and-personal with these gentle giants of the sea. www.cabo-expeditions.com.mx
2. Release of Baby Sea Turtles – During the months of August – November, visitors can lend a helping hand to the sea turtle conservation effort in Los Cabos. Guided by experienced naturalists, guests have the ability to adopt baby sea turtles and help release them back into the ocean.
3. Whale Watching Photo Safari – During the winter season, guests in Los Cabos have the opportunity to witness the migration of whales from the artic to the warm, calm waters surround the Baja Peninsula. Visitors can observe the whales a variety of ways, including from the beaches and overlooks of Los Cabos and through whale-watching trips offered by local tour companies aboard small boats for a truly intimate experience.
4. Play on a championship golf course – Do you dream of playing on a golf course designed by champion players such as Jack Nicklaus, Pete Dye or Greg Norman? As Mexico’s golf mecca, Los Cabos offers guests the option to play at a variety of award-winning, championship courses designed by golf legends.
5. Vacation Like a VIP – You can vacation in Los Cabos like a VIP at your favorite resort or private villa and enjoy the perks of celebrity living. All of our villas offer private pools and residences offer luxury community pools. Besides that, our services allows you the opportunity to be pampered like a star. Check out the ultimate Cabo San Lucas villas and residences here.
6. Visiting a True ‘Magic Town’ – Located a just a short drive from Los Cabos on a new 4 lane highway is Todos Santos, one of two Baja California Sur’s “Pueblo Magico.” Offering visitors a “magical experience” due to its natural beauty, cultural richness and historical relevance, Todos Santos is one of 42 Pueblos Magicos throughout Mexico. We invite you to visit Todos Santos or other adjacent Baja California Sur towns and explore the real Baja.
7. World-class Sport Fishing – Known as the “World’s Aquarium,” Los Cabos is home to some of the world’s best sport fishing. A paradise for avid anglers, guests can sail on one of Los Cabos’ over 500 fishing vessels and catch marlin, swordfish, wahoo, dorado, yellowtail, snapper, and many more.
Los Cabos, located at the tip of the 1,000-mile long Baja Peninsula, is home to award-winning hotels, luxury villas and resorts, championship golf courses, rejuvenating spas, world-class sport fishing and much more. With a unique landscape of dramatic desert and white sand beaches, Los Cabos is an exotic escape within easy reach of most U.S. cities. With non-stop flights or convenient connections available from Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Kansas City, Missouri; Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York/Newark, Oakland, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, California, Seattle and more, Los Cabos is both accessible and exciting.
We look forward to welcoming you soon to Los Cabos! For Cabo San Lucas villas, activities and planning your ultimate vacations, please send us an email to email@example.com, we’d be happy to help you plan your vacation.